I love inspirational travel quotes! This is because, travel quotes really sum up how I feel about travel as I know that’s the feeling that is leading me somewhere right – even though I don’t know where it is at the moment!
Get inspired with these awesome quotes from famous travelers to keep you dreaming of exotic lands.
1. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
2. “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
3.“I don’t know where i am going but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sagan
4. “Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.” -Unknown
5. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
6. “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”~Miriam Beard
7. “Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.”
– Ken Poirot
8. “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” ― Clifton Fadiman
9.“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
10.“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
11.“All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” Martin Buber
12.“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
13. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
14. “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
16. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
17.“Not all who wander are lost” –J.R.R Tolkien.
18. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
19. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley